Staff Product Designer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2022
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
1. You will work with relevant teams to ensure the feasibility of design, work with designers, developers and product managers to design experiences that help bridge the gap between our customers’ goals and the capabilities that Airwallex products can provide for them;
2. You will with an innate ability to translate findings into usable, useful, effective and efficient user experiences;
3. You will test and validate working hypothesis with users through usability testing of wireframes, clickable prototypes and published product, and participate in design critique;
4. You will turn data from market, industry trends, competitive analysis, and user experience research into user insights;
5. You will ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
6. You will actively contribute designed documentation to the company’s design system to ensure sustainable, consistent, and reusable design components and guidelines.
1. Deliver artefacts that set the standard for design excellence, from ideation to prototypes to validate;
2. Work with other project stakeholders to deliver the information architecture, user story, customer journey map and wireframe flow for new production projects;
3. Work with visual designers, content writers, UX researchers to polish the wireframes into high-fidelity user interface for development;
4. Actively conduct user interface reviews during the engineering development phase to ensure built quality;
5. Regular review of usage data to analyse user behavior and pain points;
6. Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
1. Bachelor or above Degree in product-interaction design or related fields;
2. Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples;
3. Minimum of 8-10 years of direct experience in product design;
4. Financial experience preferred, but not essential;
5. Relevant experience in one or more specific business domains and in one or more markets and cultures is preferred;
6. Excellent understanding of user experience design for the web, mobile, or touch devices.
7. Good eye for visual design and hands on experience in user interface design;
8. Highly skilled in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Abstract, Zeplin, Jira, and Protopie or other design tools;
9. Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders using Invision, Principle or Framer tools;
10. Experience in service design, conducting user research through various methods, and abilities to translate research finding into tangible product feature requirements or improvements, a good illustration skill is a plus.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?