Senior Solutions Engineer
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, June 4, 2022
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As a Solutions Engineer with Airwallex you will collaborate closely with our engineering, product and sales team. Your focus? Working with our partners to ensure they enjoy a world class, end to end, customer experience. It is critical that our solution engineers have a robust and thorough understanding of multi system API integrations to help support our engineers to design a cutting edge tech stack keeping the customer top of mind.
Day to day you will partner with a broad set of stakeholders from Engineers and Product Managers to C-level execs as well as internal teams to develop proof of concepts, deliver product demonstrations, propose appropriate solutions to meet the customer's goals, participate in user centered design, own the product and technology components of our end to end sales cycle and ensure the successful technical delivery of our products. Your role will be critical in ensuring our customers see the intended benefits of the technologies we offer.
As one of the fastest growing startups, we also encourage all our teams to offer recommendations, make contributions to our technology road map and constructively challenge how we do things. We are passionate about offering a world class service that matches how we build our technology. Solutions engineering play a key role in this.
Who you are:
- You can think on your feet and enjoy it - with experience working in a customer facing or consulting roles, crafting complex solutions
- You are committed – you strive to produce exceptional quality solutions that meet our customer needs
- You are a team player– you enjoy working in a collaborative, innovative and customer first driven environment
- You are naturally curious– always asking why to better understand our customer needs
- You are a passionate problem solver – you love digging deep and brainstorming with colleagues in order to come up with the best solution for a problem
What you will bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering, science, technology or mathematics and at some point in your career you will have been hands on delivering product solutions either internally or in a consulting role
- 3-7 years of experience in a related position such as Solutions Engineering, Solutions Architecture and Software Engineering
- Familiarity with industry standard integration patterns and development practices
- You enjoy working with clients to understand their needs and craft solutions that map to customer’s business goals and initiatives
- You are a creative, problem solving mindset, comfortable working with customers, partners, and the Airwallex Engineering team to develop new products and solutions
- You bring a bias towards outcomes and customer success, with relentless focus and creativity to achieve our objectives
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time for face-to-face meetings with customers
- Knowledge of the payments domain / financial services will be advantageous
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. If this sounds like something you would be keen to hear more about, hit apply.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.