Executive Assistant Business Partner, CEO
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 9, 2023
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As the Executive Business Partner to our CEO, you will act as the trusted liaison with his internal/external stakeholders and teams, you will work to ensure that he is able to focus on priority work by leveraging your exceptional organization, communication, and administrative skills to triage and prioritize incoming requests. No two days will be the same, so if you are someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with variety in your work then this role is for you.
What you will do:
- Extensive calendar management for the CEO across multiple time zones
- Acting as the point of contact for internal/external stakeholders requiring time and or action from the CEO
- Proactively coordinating internal and external meetings inc. agenda preparation, venue and technology, documenting minutes, etc.
- Travel arrangements including but not limited to flight & hotel bookings, transfers, visa coordination, and other local requirements
- Preparation and/or distribution of internal communications on behalf of the VPs (including management of team distribution lists)
- Manage business expenses, personal invoices, bill payment and insurance reimbursements
- Maintain and update templates for agendas, meeting notes and internal memos
- Coordinate reservations, meal, and appointments whenever needed
- Complete day-to-day errands and situational requests
- Coordinate logistics required for personal events, appearances, or activities
- Assistance in preparing documents and presentations
Who You Are:
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes. You consistently “go the extra mile” with your work
- You are execution oriented, with good instincts for anticipating needs and changes
- You are exceptional about detail and organization; a stellar multitasker
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable communicating proactively and directly
- You have a low-ego attitude – ready and excited to conquer any task. You are smart, presentable, meticulous, well organized and an excellent team player
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- You can synthesize and communicate insights to stakeholders and senior management
Skills and Experience you will bring:
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of EA experience, serving C-level Executives or Founders
- Diligence, reliability, and a strong sense of responsibility particularly in relation to confidential and sensitive matters
- Appetite for new challenges and opportunities; ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Comfortable with collaboration and communication technologies including and not limited to Slack, Google Suite, Confluence, Zoom, WeChat, WhatsApp
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.