Growth Marketing Manager, Regional Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, HK & SEA, you will own and manage our performance marketing efforts in Singapore. You will work closely with other marketing teammates to develop a winning performance marketing strategy. You will partner with our agency partners to deliver compelling and cost-effective digital campaigns that span the entire user funnel, and you will be obsessive when it comes to measurement, experimentation, and creative excellence. This is a great opportunity to join that team and help shape the next phase of Airwallex’s growth in the SEA region.
Responsibilities (You will) :
- Prepare, manage and optimize campaigns across all paid channels to reach weekly lead targets
- Own and manage critical performance marketing agency relationships to make sure we have effective and localised campaigns to drive results
- Make use of user and market insights to improve segmentation, messaging, and distributions strategies
- Partner with marketing operations and sales team to make sure our spend and ROI are accurately tracked and reported
- You are a strategic thinker and highly analytical in identifying key problems to solve
- You do not settle for the status quo but instead bring high levels of creativity and innovation to solutions you propose
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- You have the ability to synthesize and communicate in a simple but effective manner
What you bring:
- 5+ years B2B lead generation experience within a startup, known brand, or digital marketing agency
- A track record of creating sound strategies that deliver on various goals across the user funnel - from awareness to acquisition.
- Strong analytical skills that allow you to effectively measure and optimise campaign performance and drive a solid return on ad spend.
- An obsession with user and market insights, and an ability to incorporate them into your localised strategies and tactics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skillsSelf-motivated and quick learner
- Great attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?