Product Manager - Online Payments Platform (SG)
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
The product organisation is at the core of Airwallex, bringing together commercial strategy, engineering, design, and financial compliance to deliver Airwallex’s product suite to a customer audience around the world. We care about perfection in the details and creating first-class products on a global scale. Our Product members are creative and dynamic problem solvers who dive into new challenges daily and can communicate across all levels of the organisation.
This role will be part of the online payments product team, building out our online payments capabilities that enable businesses to collect credit cards and other forms of payments on their website or app from consumers around the world. As part of this role, you will likely work on various projects to improve the experience of businesses using online payments, such as:
- Creating easy-to-understand user experiences for businesses to set up, monitor, and operate their online stores with Airwallex online payments
- Reducing integration efforts for businesses to get started with Airwallex through different integration methods and great product/ API documentation
- Building solutions for platforms and marketplaces that want to enable online payments for merchants on their platform/ marketplace
For this, you will collaborate closely with other product managers, engineering teams, and other stakeholders in the business. You will take projects from idea to successful launch and adoption and ultimately be responsible for the customer's success.
- Bachelor's degree or above with a competitive GPA, preferably with engineering or computer science coursework1-4 years of professional experience in a high-growth environment, hands-on experience with payments or B2B SaaS offerings is a plus
- Solid technical understanding and ability to engage in architectural discussions with engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey product strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Close attention to detail, ability to structure complex problems and inform decisions with data and first-principle insights
- Drive, grit, and persistence are necessary to take ownership and move ideas to reality in short periods of time
- Ability to thrive in cross-cultural and cross-functional teams
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?