Senior Associate, Business Analyst (Revenue Systems)
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is looking for a Senior Associate, Revenue Systems who will play a pivotal role in designing, improving and implementing our Global Revenue Systems. You will own and drive bridging the gap between our customers, sales, marketing and product teams. As a core member of the Global Revenue Operations team, you will get to directly contribute to the direction of how we build a scalable revenue engine, customer experience and sales motion to achieve our key commercial outcomes.
What will you do:
- Drive scalable revenue growth across Airwallex’s SME & Growth business division by improving our revenue systems, data, integrations and automations
- Manage our current suite of 10+ revenue and sales tooling - including any ad-hoc queries and training on best practices
- Leverage first principles problem solving skills to translate key business requirements and issues into scalable, flexible solutions in our revenue systems and data
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders across the Revenue Operations, Marketing, Data and Product to shape our revenue system design
- Communicate key recommendations to senior stakeholders including the CRO, Regional General Managers, VP of Marketing and others
What you will bring:
- 2+ years of experience in Business Analyst, Systems Design and Administration or IT Transformations
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritise opportunities to focus on - You are willing to roll up sleeves and go deep into the assigned problem
- Track record of collaborating across teams – You can effectively partner with sales, operations, design, marketing, product and data analytics
- Strong written and spoken communication skills - you’re able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- Strong analytical and data-driven problem solving skills
- Experience in improving and implementing revenue-related systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with demonstrated academic achievement
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.