Senior Analyst, Client Enablement
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
This first hire for the US Operations team will work within the larger global Operations organization to build a delightful customer product onboarding and profile setting configuration experience for Airwallex customers all over the world. In this role, you will also work across the customer lifecycle and do a lot of post-onboarding work, as well.
You will be our first associate in the US in this role! This Operations Strategy Associate works with various internal stakeholders to ensure Airwallex client accounts are ready for transaction and that client transactions can be processed smoothly in the production environment. This role also works closely with product teams to share clients’ feedback to improve user experience.
This is a remote role to be based out of PST, MST or CST zones in the United States.
- Be a key source of knowledge on Airwallex configuration topics across product domains for both pricing and capability configurations details
- Work with account executives to amend Airwallex account pricings per commercial team’s request
- Co-work with solution engineers globally to gather, validate, and apply configuration requests to enable capabilities suiting client business and technical needs
- Collaborate closely with commercial, operations, and product teams: gather, evaluate, and summarize improvements opportunities within platform client onboarding processes
- Develop and manage on-shore functional programs and projects that enable US operational and organizational goals
- Self-starter, able to work independently when needed, and to prioritize tasks
- Experience working in a global, dynamic environment is a plus
- Attention to details with strong follow-up and good judgment
- Comfortable working with customers directly
- Proficient working with data and operating in an ever-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration, Information Sciences or equivalent
- A Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in payment industry or operations at a technology company
- Ability to rapidly understand new products and demonstrate adaptive problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and customer service consciousness are required
- Strong documentation skills, with attention to detail
- A strong team player who thrives in working in close collaboration with other teams
- Familiarity with reading and parsing JSON formatting would be a strong plus
- Experience with MS Office; technical skill set of VBA, SQL, and visualization tools like Looker and Data Studio is a plus
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.