Total Rewards Partner, Global
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Total Rewards Partner to join our team and help us continue our growth trajectory.
Airwallex is a growing, scaling organization and the People & Talent team under new leadership is entering a new chapter and investment with a great team in place. As the Total Rewards Partner you will play a key role in designing, implementing, and managing all aspects of our compensation and benefits programs across our global locations (APAC, EMEA, and the United States).
This is a unique opportunity to work with the SVP, People & Talent to build on your existing Total Rewards experience by working on global/central incentive programs such as bonus plans and long-term equity/ESOP strategies and management. You will be a trusted partner to the People & Talent, Finance, Legal, Senior Management, and build relationships with external vendors to ensure that our Total Rewards strategy is competitive, cost-effective, and aligned with our business goals as we continue to scale.
This is a unique role based in Singapore/Hong Kong with a global scope and mandate and not just a regional impact.
What you will be doing
- Design, build and maintain the Airwallex global total rewards strategy
- Own and refresh existing pay levels / banding and own the process to ensure its is market competitive
- Lead and manage the bi-annual compensation review process including budget planning
- Work with the People & Talent function and business leaders to ensure retention of strong performers is maximized
- Provide guidance to executive team and senior leaders on compensation strategy for key hires
- Contribute to the overall equity and long-term incentives strategy for Airwallex and effectively manage Airwallex’s equity pool
- Work with external vendors to ensure that our benefits programs are cost-effective and provide the best value for our employees
- Manage the annual compensation review process, including budgeting, forecasting, and analysis.
- Ensure compliance with all global compensation and benefits regulations.
- Prepare ad hoc reporting for the executive team
What you will bring
- 5+ years of experience in global compensation and benefits, with experience in regular/twice a year compensation reviews and managing equity programs.
- Experience designing and implementing a comprehensive compensation and benefits program for a fast paced, high-growth global tech company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- A growth mindset in which you bring your skills and analytical abilities to the role while seeking to grow with coaching and feedback to be an instrumental member of the team
- Knowledge of global compensation and benefits regulations.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong technical skills working and presenting data (Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.