Field and Partner Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
We’re on the look-out for a Marketing Manager who will act as an all-round B2B marketing manager, with a speciality in community events and field marketing. Based in London, you will take the lead on B2B marketing initiatives covering both online performance marketing, as well as offline initiatives to scale our customer acquisition efforts.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing for EMEA, you’ll work within the EMEA marketing team and closely with global marketing and comms, commercial, and strategy teammates.
This role requires an analytical and entrepreneurial individual that can take on projects with minimal guidance. You a self-starter, a keen problem-solver, and have a good mix of digital and offline marketing skills.
What You'll Be Doing...
- Marketing planning and execution - execute a B2B marketing strategy for both inbound and outbound across all channels to accelerate growth in self-serve, growth and enterprise campaigns. Ability to identify potential communities, events, co-marketing partner opportunities and lead from idea through to execution.
- Lead and execute partner marketing for EMEA, collaborating with the strategic and channel partner teams and partners to maximise full-funnel marketing via this key channel. Jointly with the commercial partnerships teams, identify, build and activate collaborations that drive relevant conversations in the marketplace. Work closely with the rest of the marketing teams in EMEA and deliver cross-functional marketing excellence for key partners
- Plan and execute offline marketing campaigns - analyse opportunities and own the execution of offline campaigns.
- Lead and execute on community building in key sectors, personas and industries, both with a focus on UK/London and wider EMEA.
- Lead and execute all events for EMEA, hosting owned, partner and sponsored events and maximising events by collaborating closely with sales, partner and corporate affairs and global teams.
- Collaborate with content marketing to maximise content across channels.
- Support our strategy and go-to-market teams to launch new products in the UK.
- Lead on reporting for partner marketing, events and key campaigns - review, discuss, and analyse the current performance of marketing campaigns to iterate fast and improve funnel.
- Support performance marketing - collaborating with regional and global growth team to execute campaigns.
- Support our email lifecycle strategy - collaborating with regional and global growth teams to execute campaigns.
- Continuously identify opportunities to drive growth - this role is all about driving B2B growth. Airwallex is a young team, meaning there is plenty that still needs building as we scale up
What You Bring...
- 5 years experience in a marketing role (ideally in B2B) and experience with both online and offline marketing required including events and partnerships/community management
- Experience working in and with the UK market and SME’s in the region
- Experience in a fast-moving startup culture
- Experience leading marketing projects
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions for commercial and operational performance
- Experience in at least one of the following tools; Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce or Hubspot
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels, ability to influence people across the organisation
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail, and a customer-obsessed approach
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.