Channel Partnerships Manager (Agency Partnerships)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
About the role
As a Channel Partnerships Manager - EMEA, you will be joining as a core member of the EMEA Sales team. You will be responsible for nurturing relationships with digital agencies (e.g. web design), spinning up these programs and executing the strategy in the UK and across Europe. You will be involved in expanding Airwallex’s existing relationships across various verticals, helping to shape the future of our Channel Partner strategy across the region.
We are seeking a strategic, creative and data-driven manager, who has successfully scaled agency partnerships in a comparable organisation to drive the next phase of our growth.
We operate in a hybrid environment, with a minimum of 3 days a week of working from the office (LABS House London).
What You'll Be Doing...
- You will drive new partner acquisition, taking the lead personally where required
- You will be accountable for meeting our annual targets for new business
- You will be accountable for managing our portfolio of channel partners, identifying and pursuing opportunities to grow the Airwallex customer base and up-sell to existing accounts
- You will work with the EMEA Marketing team to define and execute against a Marketing strategy for channel partnerships, including relevant collateral and messaging
- You will communicate the Airwallex value proposition to channel partners and their clients, as well as more broadly within the ecosystem (e.g., at events)
What You Bring...
- Experience of working with Digital Agencies, Development Agencies, and E-commerce Agencies
- Solid payments experience
- Experience working with data and spreadsheets (G-Suite, Looker)
- 4+ years of work experience in a partnership role in a high-growth, scale-up environment (SaaS, FinTech or equivalent)
Who You Are...
- Results Driven - you hold yourself accountable for delivering on your targets
- Proactive - you identify, plan and execute against opportunities to grow
- Laser-Focused - you are ruthless in spending time on the highest-impact initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Relationship Oriented - you can build deep and trusting relationships with partners
- Communicator - you have excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- Leadership potential - you can step into the role of Agency Lead across EMEA longer term
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.