Senior Analyst, Client Enablement - EMEA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Reporting to the Customer Operations lead in EMEA, this person will be the first hire in EMEA focused on client enablement, ensuring a seamless process for setting up account configuration and pricing. The role will work closely with counterparts within Operations but also with Commercial, Product and Solutions Engineering.
In this role, you will work across the customer lifecycle and be an integral part of the team that contributes to the full customer experience. Pre-onboarding, you will work with various internal stakeholders to ensure Airwallex client accounts are ready for go-live and that client transactions can be processed smoothly in production environments. Post-onboarding, you will work with commercial teams to ensure that account setup matches the needs of our clients but also the capabilities of our product.
You will join the Airwallex Operations team during a critical period for the EMEA business. This is a great opportunity to join the team and help shape the next phase of Airwallex’s growth.
What You'll Be Doing...
- Be a key source of knowledge on Airwallex configuration topics across product domains for both pricing and capability configuration details
- Work with account executives to amend Airwallex account pricings in line with requests from commercial teams
- Work with solution engineers globally to gather, validate, and apply configuration requests to enable capabilities that suit each client’s business and technical needs
- Gather, evaluate, and summarise improvement opportunities for the platform client onboarding processes, in collaboration with Commercial, Product and Operations teams
- Develop and manage on-shore functional programs and projects that enable EMEA operational and organisational goals
What You'll Need...
- Self-starter, able to work independently when needed, and to prioritise tasks
- Experience working in a global, dynamic environment is a plus
- Attention to detail with strong follow-up and good judgement
- Comfortable working under pressure and on client-sensitive matters
- Able to liaise with external stakeholders
- Proficient working with data and operating in an ever-changing environment
What You Bring...
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2+ years of experience in payments or operations at a technology company
- Ability to rapidly understand new products and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and customer service orientation
- Attention to detail and tendency towards a documented approach
- A strong team player who thrives in working in close collaboration with other teams
- Familiarity with reading and parsing JSON formatting would be a strong plus
- Experience with MS Office; technical skill set of VBA, SQL, and visualization tools like Looker and Data Studio is a plus
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.