Workplace Experience Specialist
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
The Workplace Experience Specialist operates in a supporting function in the People organization. The person in this role will help manage our office space, tools, and the well-being of our employees, enabling people to do their best work by providing a comfortable and safe environment with a well-maintained office.
- Ensure our new workspace stays well-maintained, clean, safe, and full of good vibes
- Help build a calendar of social and well-being events for our teams
- Provide essential support with office equipment (IT) and facilities (building and office space), including working with Apple products, security access systems, etc.
- Help keep a well-maintained office and support with incoming and outgoing deliveries such as mail, packages, lunch, and snacks
- Monitor and respond to our internal ticketing system and various other communication platforms such as Slack
- Oversee front desk operations, including organizing and maintaining the front office and reception area, greeting office visitors
- Assist and help run events, offsites, all-hands meetings, company holiday parties, and any other culture initiatives
- Develop office playbooks and provide employee information for improved efficiency and employee self-service to deliver a best in class employee experience. Be a culture champion!
- Assist with project and ad hoc tasks as assigned and needed
- Maintain relationships with vendors and building management
- Support on and offboarding with activities related to I-9s, setting up equipment, handing out swag, etc.
- Provide on-site interview support for the Talent Acquisition team
- At least 2 years of workplace experience, employee engagement, office management, office coordination, facilities, or similar role
- A creative and proactive problem solver, who is good at multitasking, with strong attention to detail (a place for everything, and everything in its place)
- Capability to project manage, deliver on time, and set priorities
- Solid relationship-building skills and strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to manage a fast-paced environment
- Experience with engaging others to join you on projects by being collaborative, and coordinating groups to work towards a common goal with positive stakeholder management skills
- The ability to work independently, and also collaboratively
- A desire to make a difference in the company culture, the day-to-day operations, and improving the office environment overall
- Flexible, adaptable, and will be able to do things with a positive mindset
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.