Director, Revenue Operations
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Reporting into the GM, Asia (Excluding China & Japan), you will be responsible for developing and driving the execution of revenue strategy, planning and sales operations in order to meet and exceed business objectives.
Primary responsibility within the Asia business (Excluding China & Japan) for:
- Develop and manage the HK & SEA operating cadence
- Lead a team of Revenue Operations professionals in the region
- Lead periodic sales planning cycles including setting sales targets, developing incentive plans, territory planning and segmentation - from design to communication and operation
- Develop sales performance reporting, analytics and insights to ensure resources are being allocated in the most valuable and efficient manner
- Act as the resident owner of CRM and manage territory / account administration
- Develop and operationalise lead scoring and routing to build top-of-funnel momentum
- Support the development of insights to maximise revenue opportunities in existing customers
- Own and continuously evolve sales forecasting models and methodology
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive initiatives that improve efficiency, productivity and revenue growth
- Build and manage a team of lean team of revenue operations professionals
- 8-10 years of industry experience in operations or revenue operations, ideally in a fast-paced sales environment
- Be and owner and a builder - we are a young, growing company and look for people who want to get their fingerprints on the infrastructure that the business can grow on at rapid speed
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with exceptional attention to detail - you love data and don’t mind getting your hands dirty
- Proven track record of creating and improving scalable processes with buy-in across multiple functions and clear success criteria
- Deep data / CRM / ERP systems experience, including Salesforce, SQL (BigQuery and Looker), and Excel
- You are a thought leader and influencer - your commercial acumen and ability to influence has driven results across all levels of an organisation
- Proven strategic planning and process management skills - you see around corners
- Demonstrated experience in goal setting, monitoring, and driving execution
- Exception verbal and written communication skills - you are an expert collaborator across functions, levels of seniority and cultures
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and when navigating ambiguity
This is an opportunity to build and lead one of the most influential functions at an incredibly high-profile Australian-founded company. If you are passionate about revenue operations and helping sales teams hit big numbers, have a strong track record of success, and are excited about joining a dynamic and fast-growing team, we would love to hear from you.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.