Senior Manager, Global Revenue Enablement
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Airwallex is looking for a Senior Manager, Revenue Enablement who can drive meaningful impact across our go-to-market teams. You will own global enablement content organization, content quality standards, and enablement tools. You will work closely with sales, enablement, strategy, and product to curate targeted and highly effective enablement content to up-level the performance of our customer-facing organization. You will orchestrate content owners (product, product marketing, regional enablement teams) to curate and create best in class global content. You will ensure that our enablement systems and tools complement our enablement strategy and increase our teams’ productivity.
This hybrid role will work 2 days in our office in San Francisco each week.
65% Program Management & Content Owner:
- Own enablement content organisation and strategy to drive improved productivity across all regional teams.
- Drive global collaboration across regional enablement teams by identifying, curating, and sharing best in class content and training programs.
- Define the global quality bar or ‘checklist’ for training and enablement content (product, skills and role-based). Review existing enablement content, assess and provide recommendations for improvement, and create global content guidelines.
- Partner with product and product marketing to create digestible, delightful, and rich enablement content to train the sales team and deliver a best-in-class customer experience. Provide feedback to ensure product training fits the customer-facing needs of the commercial team. Establish feedback loop from commercial to product to continually improve product training and content.
- Comfortably dive deep into our complex enablement topics, including our product offerings, to assess content quality from various content owners (product, product marketing, regional teams).
- Collaborate with content owners across the company to ensure content is current, accurate, digestible, and delightful.
- As needed, create global content by analysing regional content and consolidating best practices centrally.
- Promote optimal cross-functional ways of working to ensure all content owners and trainers work cohesively across all teams and regions.
- Coordinate regional enablement teams to promote best practice sharing.
- Analyse and leverage data in our revenue funnel, enablement programs and customer content to identify areas of continuous improvement.
25% Optimising our Enablement Processes & Systems Owner:
- Own, develop, deliver and scale our global revenue enablement tools (Confluence, Google Drive, HighSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, etc.). Own the strategy to evolve our enablement systems as we continue to grow and our user needs evolve.
- Seek out input cross-functionally to make recommendations on platform changes and improvements to create the best possible experience for users.
- Drive cross-functional teams to improve enablement system adoption. Leverage data-driven insights to improve the sales process.
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance of the sales enablement tools.
- Create and analyse reports on user activity and impact. Identify trends, communicate results, and make recommendations. Drive development of enablement reporting and analytics for all of sales (participation, impact, etc.).
- As needed, coordinate and deliver global training.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about enabling and empowering commercial teams
- You are results-driven and hold yourself accountable for enabling sales teams
- You’re a content creator – you love learning more about our products and sales processes to help translate complex information into crisp enablement content
- You’re a great communicator – you’re able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way to a broad set of stakeholders and coordinate programs across different regional teams
- You’re a systems problem solver – you love to solve problems, are a critical thinker and have a demonstrated history of working with and understanding complex systems
- You’re a great team player – you work collaboratively with people across all levels, functions, and cultures to solve problems
- You’re analytical – you enjoy bringing in data-driven insights to create meaningful enablement programs for both commercial leaders and team members
What you will bring:
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of motivation to deliver successful plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of collaborating across regional commercial teams
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A “do what it takes” attitude to own and execute high quality outcomes
- Experience in building, launching, maintaining, and/or driving strategy for sales tools
- Salesforce experience (or similar nature CRM)
- Experience working with Confluence and Google Drive
- Experience working with HighSpot, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach a plus
- Scale up or fintech experience a plus
- Experience in sales, sales enablement, sales operations, high-growth tech start-ups working with sales team, management consulting a plus
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.