Senior Quality Engineer, Shanghai (On-site)
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
- Deliver a solid foundation for our global payment infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain test frameworks for APIs, services, and systems.
- Communicate and collaborate with other engineering teams globally.
- Design and maintain monitoring for Airwallex’s online payment processing flow.
Foundation, Test framework, Automation, Monitoring, Testing, Tooling.
- At least 3 years experience of quality engineering experience.
- Experience in building test frameworks with scripting language ( e.g., Kotlin, Python).
- Has a great passion for designing test frameworks/cases that are elegant abstractions over complex patterns/practices.
- Provide high-quality systems and services to the team consistently. Hold yourself and others to a high-quality bar when working with production systems.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders.
- Knowledge about PostgreSQL / Redis / NoSQL.
- Knowledge about Cloud Products (e.g., Aliyun Cloud, GCP, or AWS).
- Hands-on experience in using or building the monitoring system.
- Domain knowledge in the payments industry and acquiring business.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.