Associate Director/Director, Strategy & Operations, CEO Office
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Serving as the deputy to the CEO’s Chief of Staff, you’ll be responsible for working closely with the executive team to drive key strategic initiatives across the globe. You are a self-starter and independent thinker with exceptional analytical and communication skills, capable of handling highly sensitive and confidential information while supporting a rapidly changing organization.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the CEO and wider leadership team
- Manage the planning and tracking of quarterly and yearly OKRs
- Work cross functionally to ensure key projects are on track
- Drive strategic projects that streamlines organizational processes.
- Take a data driven approach to ensure overall healthiness of the organization
- Work cross functions to deliver IPO readiness
- Handle special projects and ad hoc incoming requests
What you bring
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional ability to work cross functionally, across all levels
- Experience delivering results in a matrixed and fast growing tech company
- Strong discretion
- A background in investment banking or management consulting is advantageous
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Associate Director.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.