Senior Account Executive, Enterprise
Sales & Business Development
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Due to continued growth across ANZ, we’re looking to expand our Enterprise Sales team. Reporting into the VP Enterprise Sales, you’ll be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and closing large enterprise deals across a wide array of industries. The successful candidate will have extensive experience selling large, complex, API driven solutions. Any exposure to payments, fintech or a regulated business is advantageous but not essential.
- Work with an SDR to cover the addressable market (ANZ)
- Close large, complex enterprise deals to a wide variety of verticals
- Achieve and exceed sales target volumes and revenues
- Project manage complex customer projects across a number of technical and non-technical domains
- Be proactive in identifying and solving client challenges
- Report weekly and monthly performance against KPIs, metrics and targets
- Ensure the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers
What you bring:
- At least 5 years of experience managing complex technology sales to enterprise accounts (advantageous if this is in fintech/payments). Experience selling multiple API solution products is a must.
- Build meaningful, collaborative relationships with all people that you work with, both internally and externally
- Exceptional communication/presentation skills
- You can easily simplify complexity for others
- You’re resilient, driven, creative, patient, adaptable and work well under pressure
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
Life at Airwallex:
💸We commit to industry-leading salaries and rewards
💲We share our business success through every employee receiving equity
💻 Two epic working spaces in the heart of Melbourne and Sydney
🥗On-site snacks, think fully stocked fridges, beers, ice-creams
💳 Your own Airwallex Virtual Card, with $1000 per year to spend on physical, lifestyle, health, or charitable donations
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalised, private support, including coaching and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Generous parental leave, baby bonding leave, and pregnancy loss leaves
💵Paid community and volunteer leave
💸Generous Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.