Senior Manager, IT Audit (relocation to Singapore)
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 19 global locations and have raised over US$800 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
- Develop audit methodology, audit plans, and procedures on designated areas, focusing on IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Data Privacy, and other IT spaces.
- Plan and execute IT audit cycles including audit universe build up, risk assessments, audit planning, data and control testing, report drafting and issuing, providing recommendations, etc
- Develop CAAT to enhance audit efficiency
- Provide regular updates to management on any findings or improvement required to meet regulatory requirements
- Drive/assist external projects relating to IT/SOX audit when necessary
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field. Advanced degree or professional certifications preferred.
- At least 8+years working experience in internal audit, and experience working within a complex organizational structure
- Strong understanding of risk management, internal controls, compliance, and auditing standards. IT/SOX audit experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working in a global organization with cross functional teams.
- Analytical mindset, attention to detail, and the ability to think critically and strategically.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools for audit management and data analysis
- Fluency in English and Chinese is a must
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.