Customer Support Analyst
IT, Customer Service
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
We’re looking for a dedicated, empathetic team member to join us as a Customer Support Representative within our US team. We’re looking for proactive, high-energy individuals who have a passion for delivering a seamless customer experience, and who enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Individuals who prove themselves will have ample room for professional growth as we continue to scale rapidly!
Please note: We are hiring an agent based out of Malaysia to support customers during our US business hours. The shift for this role will be 9am to 6pm PST, which is 1am to 10am MYT.
- Own inbound support requests through multiple channels (email, phone, and chat)
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex customer inquiries with effective problem-solving skills, all while providing complete and accurate information
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams as needed for incident communication and resolution
- Become a subject matter expert on Airwallex’s functionality and features
- Maintain high-performance metrics including customer satisfaction, response time, resolution rate, efficiency, and quality
Who you are:
- You love communicating with customers – you must be passionate about working directly with customers, listening to what they need, and explaining the benefits of Airwallex.
- You’re focused on a great customer experience – you’re empathetic, transparent, and always try to resolve issues as quickly as you can and in the best possible manner.
- You’re a great communicator on the phone and via email – you’re able to articulate complex concepts in a way that’s easy to understand.
- You’re a multi-tasker – you’re able to prioritize your time and tasks effectively, have the ability to pick up new processes and systems quickly, and have a keen eye for detail.
- You’re a great team player – you’ll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them to solve problems.
- You’re a problem solver - you love to find solutions, are a critical thinker, and have a demonstrated history of working with and understanding complex systems.
What you bring:
- 1+ years of customer service or technical support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Adaptability and resilience for handling complex interactions and frequent change
- Fintech experience is a plus
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.