Director of Revenue Strategy and Operations - EMEA
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager, EMEA, your role will be to define and deliver our go-to-market strategy in EMEA. You will be responsible for aligning all our revenue-generating teams across the region, defining their targets and quotas, reporting on achievement and identifying levers to improve performance. You will work closely with teams across the EMEA region to support GTM execution and with our Global Revenue Operations and Revenue Strategy teams on broader strategic initiatives and tooling.
What You'll Get Up To...
- Lead a team of Revenue Strategy & Operations professionals in the EMEA region
- End-to-end accountability for EMEA GTM planning cycles, including target setting, development of incentive plans and territory management
- Drive analysis of EMEA GTM performance, including both regular (e.g., QBRs & weekly Revenue calls) and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Ownership of EMEA revenue forecasting model and methodology
- Leadership of cross-functional initiatives to drive improvements in EMEA GTM productivity and commercial performance (including Pricing)
- Regional ownership of our GTM tooling, including management of Salesforce (and associated territory, account and lead management for GTM teams)
What You'll Bring...
- Extensive experience of defining and executing against Sales-led go-to-market strategies in a high-growth environment
- Robust analytical skills and experience with standard tools in GTM tech stack, including Salesforce, Looker and Excel
- Ability to think strategically, looking across multiple markets in the region and both the short- and longer-term horizons for our business
- Intellectual curiosity, both to learn our product and also to be able to truly understand the drivers of business performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.