Senior Product Owner, Website
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
Over 100,000 companies around the world trust Airwallex’s software and APIs to simplify their global payments and financial operations, unlock new opportunities, and grow without limits. Our Marketing and Product teams espouse values such as Craftsmanship, Customers First, and Obsessive Curiosity; we care about the details and creating first-class products at a global scale. Our team members are creative and dynamic problem solvers who dive into new challenges daily and can communicate across all levels of the organisation.
Our website is not only our most valuable brand asset but also the most important channel for our new customers. As a Senior Product Owner - Website, you will be working with a talented design, data and engineering team. You will lead them to generate meaningful organic growth and commercial value.
- Lead organic growth with our SEO and content marketing teams and own a clear commercial KPI
- Maintain best-in-class site performance scores and domain rankings
- Co-lead design thinking with our principal product designer as we scale our website: particularly visual components and CMS best practices
- Drive experimentation across our core site, landing pages and pre-signup experience
- Collaborate closely with target users, product marketing, senior leadership, design, and engineering to bring our value proposition to prospective customers / users
- Drive best-in-class self-serve journeys via our website for our customers and partners
- Collaborate on go-to-market for new product and country launches
- 8+ years of professional experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience working on a global website with a heavy focus on organic growth
- Must have experience working with the following stakeholder types; Design, Customers, Internal leadership, Engineering, Product Marketing
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and thoughtful decision making
- Owns and drives the creation of roadmap and delivery of projects independently; Good at taking initiative
- Able to operate at both a high level (e.g., defining longer-term vision and strategy) and also engage in the weeds (e.g., working through very detailed edge case requirements with their team or reviewing product copy)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and moving fast/being scrappy when needed
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.