Product Marketing Manager, Industries
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
This Product Market Manager, Industries role will be the first hire to lead industry product marketing with a focus on delivering key GTM and market strategies for Airwallex’s core verticals globally. You will work with key stakeholders across Commercial, Marketing and Product to directly support pipeline creation across industries. Successful candidates will be able to develop a keen understanding of the various buyers across industries and will be able to communicate the technical capabilities of Airwallex’s platform, championing key use cases that are relevant in those industries. You will partner with other global and regional marketers to craft compelling industry campaigns, with sales to develop industry specific playbooks, and with other PMMs to tailor product launches to your core industries. This is a highly collaborative role that will have a direct impact on commercial outcomes in each region.
- Build the go-to-market playbook for core industries by identifying key personas, needs, and competitors
- Represent the voice of the customer for target industries and work with product to prioritize high priority industry-specific product needs.
- Create industry-specific messaging and assets to articulate how multi-product solutions meet industry needs
- Partner with global marketing team to create industry-specific campaigns and support the creation of full-funnel content across touchpoints including our website, emails, thought leadership, webinars, industry events, decks and more
- Partner with other PMMs and product to tailor product launches to buyers within specific verticals
- Partner with enablement and sales teams to define industry specific sales playbooks to support the commercial motion
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative insights across channels, customers and product to test hypothesis and make data-backed decisions
- Work cross-functionally across our global and regional strategy, product, sales and marketing teams to drive global impact
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, solution marketing or industry marketing at a fast growing tech company
- Strong written and spoken communication skills - you’re able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritize opportunities to focus on - You are willing to roll up sleeves and go deep into the assigned problem
- Track record of collaborating and driving impact across cross-functional teams – You can effectively partner with sales, operations, design, marketing, and product and data analytics
- Technology, financial services and experience in a high growth environment is good to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.