Revenue Strategy & Operations Manager
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
Revenue Strategy & Operations is a multidisciplinary function that partners the commercial team in building a scalable and efficient revenue engine. This role will be integral to driving Airwallex revenue and growth by increasing the productivity and effectiveness of the South East Asia sales organisation. Key responsibilities include defining and executing our GTM strategy, leading initiatives to improve customer experience and sales excellence, resource planning & business analytics.
What you'll be doing
- Provide insights on key performance metrics and priorities (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly business reviews), identify key roadblocks to progress, and work efficiently to remove them.
- Implement data-driven approaches to customer management, with the aim of maximising share of wallet.
- Generate competitor insights that shape our GTM strategy and inform our tactics in driving a competitive sales edge (e.g. creating sales enablement content to improve win rates and retention).
- Lead quarterly forecasting and target setting for marketing and sales teams, driving rhythm of business with strong operational rigor.
- Develop and execute initiatives designed to optimise sales team efficiency and productivity (funnel optimisation, opportunity prioritization etc.)
- Drive alignment with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Operations, Partnerships, Product etc.) across the organisation where needed to drive outcomes.
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of sales strategy and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g. Finance, Business, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Strong business acumen and structured problem solving and analysis skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with large data sets. SQL and experience with BI tool (Tableau, Looker etc) preferred.
- Stakeholder management experience - with strong communication, influencing and collaboration skills.
- An enthusiastic, self-starter mentality. Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment. You spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership of them.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.