Manager, Revenue Operations, SEA
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
Airwallex is looking for a professional with commercial sales and revenue operations experience and a hunger to grow our commercial operations in SEA. Our Revenue Operations is a multi-disciplinary team focused on building a scalable and efficient revenue engine. We work across people, process, systems, data and enablement.
This role will grow the Revenue Operations structure, processes and capabilities in SEA. We are looking for someone who has a passion for analyzing, building, solving problems, and being a valued business partner to our commercial leaders. This role involves collaboration with both global and regional teams to uncover commercial insights, establish commercial systems, processes and tools, as well as drive implementation.
What you will do:
- Closely collaborate with sales and marketing to analyse and optimize the revenue operations process, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention
- Conduct root-cause analysis to identify initiatives to improve funnel leakages and enhance key opportunity prioritisation
- Implement data-driven approaches to customer management, with the aim of maximising share of wallet
- Partner with sales team leaders to create rich sales enablement content to improve win rates and retention
- Generate competitor insights and ideate tactics to drive our competitive sales edge
- Creating, delivering and optimising data-driven lead lists for our Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives
- Support marketing campaign implementation and optimizations
- Create dashboards and custom reports to track business, team and campaign performance
- Drive quarterly forecasting and target setting for marketing and sales teams
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience and Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Analytical thinker – You like working with data, can create reports & processes with ease, and love to optimize
- Self-starter – You spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Track record of collaborating across teams – You can effectively partner with sales, marketing and operations
- Strong communication skills - You are able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- Business acumen – including ability to create commercial proposals
- Technology, financial services and/or experience in an international, high growth environment is preferred
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- SQL and experience with BI tool (Tableau, Looker etc) preferred
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.