Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
Airwallex believes modern businesses need to be borderless from day one both to build the business with the best resources available and to be able to grow beyond boundaries. The company is built to provide a financial operating system and payments network for globally-native businesses without the limitations of traditional institutions.
Our mission at Airwallex is to empower modern businesses to grow beyond borders. With technology at our core, we build global financial infrastructure and applications to empower businesses to operate anywhere, anytime. We strive to To be the global economic infrastructure empowering businesses to grow beyond borders.
This is a generalist role on the Revenue Operations team where you will be working across all segments of our rapidly growing US and Americas business. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is capable of balancing multiple initiatives, thriving in uncertainty, and ruthlessly prioritizing to deliver the maximum impact.
What you will do:
- Territory Management: Work closely with sales leadership to build, maximize, and align high quality accounts for sales
- Process improvement: Identity process gaps and take ownership to execute solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial team
- Tools and Reporting: Own the existing tools, systems, reporting, and metrics that support GTM objectives and identify gaps to improve
- Problem Solving: Investigate and structure data to highlight business opportunities, monitor GTM performance, and support decision making by leadership
- Projects: Work on strategic projects in partnership with sales leadership and other stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to synthesize and communicate in a simple but effective manner
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritize opportunities to focus on
- Entrepreneurial, thrives in fast paced and hyper growth environment
- Success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- Able to work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
Skills and experience you will bring:
- 2-6 years of revenue operations experience
- Salesforce experience (Admin preferred, not required)
- Familiarity with our sales stack: Outreach, Zoominfo, etc.
- Experience using Excel and BI tools (Looker a plus)
- Nice to have: Start up, technology, financial services and/or experience in a high growth environment
- Excellent English written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.