Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing, North America
Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Airwallex is looking for a world class B2B marketer to drive growth and help scale our North America business from 0 to 1 and beyond. You will work closely with commercial and strategy teammates, and will report directly to the Director of Revenue Strategy.
You’ll act as a B2B marketing all-rounder and will accelerate our customer acquisition efforts via a mix of online and offline channels. This will be an early marketing hire on the North America team and we are looking for a resourceful, creative go-getter who is willing to strategize, implement, test and iterate to help us scale our marketing efforts. This is a truly career defining opportunity and you will have ample opportunity to drive major impact with significant autonomy.
Airwallex US will hire in the SF Bay Area for this role; we work 2 days a week in our downtown San Francisco office.
- Own Marketing strategy and planning - develop a comprehensive 0 to 1 to 10 B2B Marketing strategy across all channels to acquire and retain enterprise customers
- Manage offline marketing campaigns - analyze opportunities and own the launch of offline campaigns, including first- and third-party events
- Oversee local product launches - work with our strategy, go-to-market, and Product Marketing teams to launch new products in the Americas
- Drive account-based marketing - work with our commercial and global marketing teams as well as 3rd party vendors to target, track, and convert high-value prospects into customers
- Drive content marketing - partner with the Content Marketing team to lay out and execute a comprehensive content strategy, including industry-specific whitepapers
- Optimize CRM strategy - work with the account management team and Global Marketing team to scale and optimize email marketing campaigns
- Performance management - review, discuss, and analyze the current performance of marketing campaigns and iterate based on early findings
- Deliver insights - surface customer insights that enrich our understanding of our buyer personas, and craft a value proposition that resonates with key segments
- Lead cross-functional collaboration - Foster strong relationships across our global Sales, Product Development, and Operations Teams to ensure a unified approach in enterprise marketing strategies
- Drive performance marketing - work with the Global Marketing team to plan and execute online performance campaigns including paid social, display, and SEM
- Structured and analytical: You get in the data to find out what is going on and yet know how to uplevel - you don’t lose sight of the forest for the trees
- A problem solver: you expect challenges to arise and you are ready to roll up your sleeves to solve them
- Hungry to win: your passion drives you to find creative solutions to win
- An expert communicator: you know how to digest, synthesize and communicate complex information in an easy to understand way - whether internally or to potential customers
- Customer obsessed: you really care about what the customer thinks and are always finding ways to reach customers and adjust our value props accordingly
- Willing to get in the weeds: You have a mastery of strategy, but are also eager to go deep on campaign performance and execution
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10+ years experience with proven track record in B2B Marketing (focused on enterprise-level companies) and familiarity with both offline and online channels
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and a customer obsessed approach
- Past fintech and/or startup experience is preferred
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.