Talent Acquisition Partner, Technology
IT, People & HR
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2024
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As a Technical Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be focusing on sourcing, attracting and hiring top talent primarily for our Engineering and Product roles. You will be involved in defining, designing and implementing sourcing strategies for Airwallex, with a focus on engaging top technical talent while scaling our Engineering and Product teams.
Your exceptional sourcing skills and passion for creating a seamless candidate experience, will be what sets you up for success in this role.
- You take ownership: you take a proactive approach to identify, engage and attract only the best Engineering talent in the market
- You are well networked: you are plugged in to the tech scene and have a talent pool of tech candidates at your fingertips
- You are collaborative: you naturally uplift your colleagues, share learnings and can play both leader and follower as necessary
- You are a great multi-tasker: with the ability to manage multiple job requisitions at once
- You are well rounded: you are just as happy conducting phone screens and sourcing as you are managing stakeholder conversations
- You are a do-er: no task is too big or small, you are ready to help a business find the best people
- You are a storyteller: with a natural ability to take candidates on the company journey in an engaging manner
- You are a problem solver: always willing to take a systematic and data driven approach to challenges
- You care: about ensuring a fair, equitable and inclusive process for all candidates
What you will bring:
- 7+ years hands on technical sourcing experience
- Strong handle on a variety of sourcing platforms and ability in assessing technical talent
- Clear and confident communicating, with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to build relationships with cross functional teams
- Bachelor Degree preferred
Life at Airwallex:
💸We commit to industry-leading salaries and rewards
💲We share our business success through every employee receiving equity
💻 Two epic working spaces in the heart of Melbourne and Sydney
🥗On-site snacks, think fully stocked fridges, beers, ice-creams
💳 Your own Airwallex Virtual Card, with $1000 per year to spend on physical, lifestyle, health, or charitable donations
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalised, private support, including coaching and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Generous parental leave, baby bonding leave, and pregnancy loss leaves
💵Paid community and volunteer leave
💸Generous Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.