Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
- You'll design and implement projects to improve our systems and processes, such as: endpoint management and security, SaaS administration, asset management
- Use existing tooling, or develop new tools, to solve IT infrastructure problems and automate common requests - some commercial software, some custom-built
- Take ownership of a significant part of our IT environment - make decisions on what technology we invest in, own the implementation, and help build a world-class IT product for our employees
- Develop deep knowledge of some apps and services while learning about new areas of the business to bring solutions to
- Take ownership of software and hardware procurement, utilising and constantly improving our standards
- Work with our IT Operations team, building or refining existing processes, and help improve the quality of support for our internal customers
- Help our IT Operations team by serving as an escalation for support issues, and bring feedback to the team on issues
- Leverage our device management tooling (Kandji and Intune) to remotely manage a fleet of 1500+ devices, refining our user experience as you go
- Administer, configure, and build solutions on top of our identity providers and other tools (e.g. Okta, Google Workspace)
- Familiar with deploying and managing applications like Zoom, Slack, 1Password, using configuration management tools
- You will be based in our growing Hong Kong office and be the responsible engineer for our HK office - help with escalated support requests and more challenging debugging with our IT Operations team, owning the HK experience as the "face" of the team locally
- You'll work with our Security team and leaders across the organization to ensure our corporate IT controls meet the needs of our key stakeholders
- Manage vendors when on-site and serve as a liaison between IT Operations, sometimes as "smart hands" for the team when troubleshooting, and working with the local team as needed - one team
- Be a part of a global team, with members across EMEA, APAC, China, ANZ and USA. Your ideas and contributions will have a global scale and impact
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of increasing experience in an IT support or engineering role
- 3+ years of proven expertise in scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell) automated solutions for deploying or managing devices beyond out of the box capabilities
- In-depth experience managing Mac and Windows endpoints - ideally using Kandji and Intune, or other industry-standard solutions In-depth experience with IAM/SSO tools and best practices
- Technical knowledge in Google Workspace, Atlassian, Slack, Okta
- Proficiency in handling problems, issues and finding prompt solutions to resolve them
- A great team player while also being able to work independently
- A self-starter who can quickly learn new skills Familiar with the intricacies of device deployment
- Experience working with a global team across numerous time zones
- Strong interpersonal skills that you will use to build relationships with the business
- Strong ability to communicate in English - verbal and written
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.