Software Engineering, Data Science
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
Role and Project Scope:
As the pioneer in our new Generative AI department, you will spearhead the development of AI agents. These AI agents will transform the way we provide support and automation solutions for both our internal teams and external customers. You'll have the unique opportunity to shape the architecture and API design of cutting-edge systems in support of our customers, automation, search, and data analysis. Your role is crucial in driving innovation and setting the standard for future developments in this exciting new field.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the creation of an AI assistants platform to revolutionize support and automation.
- Design and implement robust API and system architecture for new AI applications.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team to bring these AI solutions to life.
- Embrace the challenges of a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a focus on innovation.
What You Need to Have:
- 5+ years in backend software development, with a focus on AI and language technologies.
- Experience with AI language models, particularly in application development.
- Expertise in building efficient, large-scale software systems.
- Skill in writing high-quality, maintainable code.
- Experience in design and development of large-scale distributed, high concurrency, high load, high availability systems;
- Familiar with HTTP, TCP / IP protocol and REST specifications;
- Master Gradle / Maven and other build tools;
- Excellent communication and mentoring abilities.
- A relevant degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.