Senior Global Early Careers Program Partner
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
Reporting to the Global Employer Branding Manager, we’re looking for a highly strategic and data-driven Senior Global Early Careers Program Partner to lead the design and delivery of our intern and graduate programs globally. You will engage with all levels of stakeholders from senior leaders to program participants – driving both strategy and tactical execution. This is a career-defining opportunity to join the global early careers program team at an early stage and be deeply involved in building an agile and scalable global early careers function for Airwallex.
- Design and manage the delivery of an agile and scalable global early careers program to adapt to changing business priorities and program maturity.
- Partner with business leaders, Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding and HR teams to assess critical business priorities and recruitment needs for early career talent globally, and ensure appropriate levels of staffing and resources.
- Plan, execute, and participate in strategic global campus recruiting activities such as campus presentations, career fairs, networking events, job platforms, and social media campaigns.
- Establish and maintain a global directory of strategic universities, student societies and partner organisations.
- Plan and implement a global playbook for early careers on-boarding and post-hire engagement activities, events and group activities.
- Partner with HR and Talent Development teams to create talent development plans to deliver a robust experience that encourages training and development needs of our Early Career talent globally.
What you will bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of experience leading a team or in a similar program management role (talent development, early careers, program management experience etc.)
- A track record of providing global program management across all phases
- Strong organisational skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong data skills, with a proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Ability to handle multiple, high-priority projects in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction to different stakeholders
- Experience working in global matrixed environment
- A responsive and collaborative team-player mentality
- Ability to travel overseas and domestically
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.