Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business-builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and North America.
About the role:
The Director of FP&A will report to the Vice President of Finance and be pivotal in driving financial performance and strategic decision-making across the organization. This leadership position requires a seasoned finance professional with a deep understanding of financial modeling, analysis, and forecasting.
- Collaborate closely with executive leadership, providing key insights, recommendations, and actionable plans to ensure the company's financial health and sustainable growth.
- Partner closely with division leaders to develop a long-range company projection model that will help evaluate Airwallex’s ability to hit agreed medium-term financial goals/benchmarks and will also be used to set annual budgets.
- Own ad-hoc strategic and operational projects as required and drive process improvements by partnering with cross-functional owners.
- Build and manage a high-performing, global FP&A team.
- A minimum of 15 years of finance experience with 5+ years of experience in a senior FP&A role.
- Experience in a high-growth tech/fintech company or global company is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with senior leadership.
- Experience working independently and navigating ambiguity to deliver outcomes.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organize regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status when making our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.