Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2021
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the C-Suite as well as functional leaders. You are capable of initiating these conversations and leading the deal to conclusion with large companies. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner, deeply understanding their strategy and how Airwallex can be a critical component of that. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
What you'll be doing
- Target mid-market, enterprise and strategic business opportunities for Airwallex across high growth technology segments, identifying pain points and providing solutions
- Develop impactful, strategic sales plans for your target accounts and identify required resources
- Drive internal relationships with pre-sales resources and/or partner managers to develop the right solution for the users
- Manage a full and complex sales cycle from lead development through to close and launch
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders both new and existing clients
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, Legal and Finance) to lead complex product workshops and financial analyses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
- Utilise Salesforce for end to end pipeline management by building strong working relationships with the various sales teams and field marketing teams
What you'll need
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably selling a technical or API product, with a track record of multi year top performance
- Ability to understand technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the space
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.