Operations and Clients
Butn is a fintech that partners with your business and integrates with your platform to provide a bespoke funding solution that will differentiate you from your competitors.
Butn is seeking a full-time Operations and Clients Specialist located in Caulfield North, VIC. This is a hybrid role, implying that some work from home is acceptable. The successful candidate will work closely with the operations team to manage client on-boarding and assist with platform operations. They will also be responsible for client support, maintaining relationships with clients and liaising with internal teams, such as development, lending, sales, and reconciliation.
- Have a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Experienced working in project management, client management, or operations management
- Experience in the financial services industry is advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and Salesforce an advantage as well as project management tools
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- A self-starter, who’s proactive,innovative and able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or any CRM software is advantageous