Dubber is the world’s leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform that enables every conversation to be captured and transformed into voice data to improve business performance. Voice data as a Service is revolutionising how service and solution providers engage customers to improve revenue and retention and how businesses satisfy critical needs ranging from compliance to sales and service performance improvement and documenting crucial conversations. Dubber is listed on the ASX (DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, London, Atlanta and Dallas.
We are looking for a skilled Sales Trainer who will be responsible for delivering high quality, high impact training sessions across the Dubber Sales organisation. You will bring knowledge of various learning styles and needs that you apply to the creation of your training programs and materials. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer you will work with the global Dubber sales teams to deliver excellent training, conduct performance assessments to ensure that all participants are absorbing the information presented and are progressing in their development.
You will be the driving force behind the growth and development of the Dubber sales team globally. You will work closely with marketing and product teams to ensure training materials are kept up to date and aligned to company roadmaps and messaging. You will enhance new hire onboarding programs and ensure budgets are monitored and maintained. You will coach and mentor the sales team to assist in their continued career development.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to grow, develop and showcase your skills in a global technology organisation, where you have an impact from day one. You will be responsible for;
- Establishing the training needs of the sales organisation by collaborating with sales leadership, analysing sales KPI's and performance results
- Continually maintaining and developing all sales training programs including new hire onboarding, ongoing training programs and all training materials.
- Creating metrics to monitor and evaluate the success of training programs and providing reporting and feedback on their effectiveness and progress - ensuring that knowledge transfer is successful and the sales team are all ‘singing off the same sheet’
- Building and running training programs across all levels of the sales organisation; in sales techniques, run role plays, and teach back sessions
- Evaluate existing training and collaborate with Defence stakeholders to develop training materials that achieve defined learning outcomes
- Align training to product roadmap ensuring sales team are fully across of key aspects and selling points when engaging with customers
- Run quarterly workshops training on wins from previous quarter, ensuring continual development of skills across function
- Work cross functionally with marketing and product teams to remain up to date with roadmaps and customer journeys to enhance sales training
- Drive sales team to achieving their KPIs, maintaining records of training and development conducted
- Coach sales individuals who are underperforming to support efforts to increase their sales
Skills and Experience
- You are experienced in creating and developing sales training programs - ideally you have this in technology organisations
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and communication methods to build constructive relationships - with anyone and everyone!
- You have experience and understanding of the nuances of training a global sales team
- You are comfortable utilising technologies to enhance and deliver your training such as Salesforce, Google Workspace and other tools.
- You are a confident, natural leader and problem solver with demonstrated critical thinking and collaboration skills
- You are passionate about developing the skills of others and are motivated by seeing the impact of your training in outcomes
- You have the ability to think on your feet and think creatively
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary, bonus, and share options. At Dubber there is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience.
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! We operate a hybrid working model so you can work in our brand new Melbourne office & from home.
Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run team events and celebrations which can be enjoyed whether you're working remotely or in the office. Check out our website to see why our team love being Dubsters.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Something looks off?