Field Marketer - EMEA
Dubber (www.dubber.net) is a global software platform supplying services to and in partnership with the largest telecommunication carriers across the world. A disruptive, yet mature service focused on delivering new value to voice communication with innovative and disruptive services, such as our voice AI, Machine Learning, Dubber Notes and voice data cloud.
Dubber is listed on the Australian Stock Market (ASX:DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, London, Oxford, and Dallas.
As a field marketer, EMEA, you will drive marketing campaign strategies and execution to meet our business goals, growing Dubber’s adoption in Service Providers and across Enterprises. Based in London, with flexibility for hybrid working - and reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, you’ll be an integral part of the EMEA go to market team.
You have exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills, the ability to manage complex stakeholder environments and a passion for rallying people around a single unified plan and message. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to Dubber’s global mission to put AI on every communications service in the world, connecting users and customers to our products and technologies.
This will be a 6 month contract.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Working directly with our most important customers to enable their sellers, develop campaigns, execute events and unlock the potential of Dubber on their networks
- Creating, managing and executing field marketing programs and relationships with the most important service providers and telcos in EMEA
- Hands-on execution ability with effective Project management, time management, prioritisation, organisational skills, accuracy in performance, ability to anticipate the needs of sales and details driven
- Lead efforts to launch coordinated, multi-channel programs (may include social, advertising, email, webinars, direct mail, events, etc.)
- Track and analyse results and continually refine for optimal return on investment
- Work with our CRM systems and related tools to utilise data to inform target account selection and to prioritise and track opportunities throughout the pipeline
- Partner with Product Marketing to create and test targeted messaging that engages accounts based on account intel, use cases, and personas
- Creating and adapting content and collateral to support selling within partner environments.
- Manage the Dubber brand footprint inside our partners.
We're excited about you because you'll have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related subject
- Minimum 4 years of marketing experience with and understanding of growth marketing techniques
- Initiative, a sense of teamwork, ability to multitask, optimistic, approachable, and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong executive presence - you’ll be representing all that Dubber is with our most important partners. Highly-articulate, and persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of the overall challenges impacting Service Providers in EMEA
- Creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Experience building and delivering of field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs, and joint partner activity
- Demonstrated success in highly collaborative partnerships with other sales, marketing and cross-functional leaders both inside and outside the company
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven, you have a grasp on crucial marketing KPIs and what levers to pull to optimize your campaigns to drive performance
- Experience of marketing and selling to Service Providers, channels and Enterprise.
- Analytical mindset with proficiency with e-commerce analytics tools like Google Analytics and paid media analysis tools, and advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills, Pardot, social media platforms such as YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. and last but by no means least Salesforce. Bonus: familiarity with Asana and Highspot
- Proven ability to analyse performance of funnels, campaigns, marketing tactics, and experiments and implement data-driven improvements to achieve desired results
Why Join Dubber?
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility to work from home and from our London WeWork or brand new Oxford office!
- Growing SaaS company where no two days will be the same with limitless opportunities!
- Global locations with the opportunity to make a real impact.
- Collaborative and supportive teammates! Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we have regular Drinks, Lunches, Dinners and more.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait, apply today or reach out for a confidential chat email@example.com
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
Something looks off?