Sales Director, EMEA
Dubber (www.dubber.net) is a global software platform supplying services to and in partnership with the largest telecommunication carriers across the world. A disruptive, yet mature service focused on delivering new value to voice communication with innovative and disruptive services, such as our voice AI, Machine Learning, Dubber Notes and voice data cloud.
Dubber is listed on the Australian Stock Market (ASX:DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, London, Oxford, and Dallas.
What You’ll Do
We have an exciting opportunity to build the next phase of Dubber for a driven and hungry Sales Director, EMEA to lead the sales team and drive consistent growth through the channel of service providers. You will play a dual role to start, both hunting for new scalable deals and managing the team, leading from the front, supporting and developing the EMEA Sales team, establishing core sales disciplines combined with the appropriate rhythm and cadence to ensure the creation of a high performing sales ethic & culture.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will have a very hands-on approach to running the EMEA sales organisation, be strongly connected with key executives across top Service Providers and our largest Resellers/Partners.
- Review & update Dubber’s GTM model and core routes-to-market
- Build, lead & inspire a group of world class sales executives
- Grow the Dubber footprint in EMEA increasing the number of Service Provide partnerships
- Enhance existing Service Provider relationships to accelerate growth & drive yield
- Drive sales strategies and tactical growth initiatives to consistently achieve revenue, subscriber growth, ARPU, retention and profitability targets
- Establish reporting framework, operating cadence & sales team disciplines capable of creating a high performing culture coupled with predictable financial performance
- Develop strong relationships internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Develop & provide detailed pipeline data, sales forecasts, contact information as well reports on the projected growth of the Dubber user base across the EMEA business
- Represent Dubber at key industry & customer events, conferences and Dubber roadshows
What You’ll Bring
- You will have significant Sales leadership experience, with most of this ideally in Technology and/or SaaS industry
- You have experience as a hands-on leader, in driving and inspiring high performing sales teams
- You have deep understanding of channel-centric GTM models across Enterprise, Mid-Market & SME segments
- You have an understanding of data-sensitive industries and their sales methodologies
- You can utilise technology tools such as as Salesforce to enhance and optimise
- If you have exposure to a start-up/scale-up, rapid growth style environments this would be great, but is not essential
- You have the ability to understand technical requirements and converse with technical competence
- You have a track record of working across multiple functions and time zones
- You have the ability to travel as needed.
- You are a strong leader, with the ability to build and drive a sales strategy through a channel and gain respect quickly
- You are persistent, resilient, have high energy & a can-do approach
- You have a combination of street smarts with strong intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communication skills across a broad array of personality types
- Outstanding social skills - people love to chat to you!
- Your team love working with you as you unlock their potential whilst having fun
- You are curious, rapid learner with the ability to consume & contextualise large amounts of new information
- A complete belief in the amazing power of the Cloud
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary, bonus, and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture of leading together and curiosity resulting in extraordinary performance.
There is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience whilst making a real impact.
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run Friday Drinks, BBQ's, Team Lunches and more. Check out our website to see why our team love being Dubsters.
Something looks off?