Inside Sales Representative
Welcome to Dubber (www.dubber.net), the world’s leading platform in conversation intelligence available from the world's telecommunication providers, our partners. Dubbers is uniquely connected directly to the provider networks which enables us to deliver immediate insights to businesses of any size. We work closely with our partners to help service their sizeable customer bases and support their sales teams, to allow businesses to unlock rich insights from conversations across multiple channels.
Dubber is listed on the Australian Stock Market (ASX:DUB) with offices in the USA, Australia, and the UK.
This is an exciting role working within a growing team in the Dubber EMEA team, you will work alongside Dubber partner managers, customer success and marketing teams to expand Dubber sales globally.
A key focus of this role will see you become a trusted advisor to the sales teams of Dubber partners accelerating Dubber and our partners growth by ensuring that Dubber is always top of their minds when engaging with their customers. As an expert on Dubber you will coach and support our partners on understanding the benefits of including Dubber in their pitches and the value to their customers.
You will take a very hands-on approach to both relationship management and consistently driving customer opportunities by evangelising Dubber’s value to key influencers within our partners. All of this will see success for Dubber, our partners and your own personal growth!
What You’ll Do
You will be a part of a team reporting to the Team Leader, where your day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Developing relationships with the sales teams and channels of Dubber partners
- Driving the sale of Dubber subscription packages through partners and direct to end customers
- Coach and assist sales teams and channels of Dubber partners in the method to sell and win Dubber subscription business
- Achieve (or even better.. exceed!) monthly targets in revenue, profitability and channel enablement by smashing out your activity
- Showcase and demonstrate to Dubber partners the value impact to their
- Understand the products, packages, incentives of the core products sold by sales teams and channels of partners and then demonstrate how Dubber subscription packages can dramatically improve their results
- Create long-lasting relationships with sellers with partner and their channels
- Hunt for new business with your own clients in SME market, and assist the wider Dubber sales team with larger Enterprise opportunities
- Forecast and report on growth within the territory on a monthly basis.
What You’ll Bring
- You will have previous sales experience - preferably in the Telecommunications Industry
- You understand how to communicate and drive compelling conversations via phone, email, social or other communications channels
- You are tech savvy and have the ability to learn new systems quickly such as Salesforce (or other CRM platforms)
- Ideally you have had exposure to working a start-up, rapid growth style environment
- You have the ability to understand basic technical requirements and translate them to those non-technical
- If you have experience selling SaaS based service is advantageous - but if not that’s okay!
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary, commissions, and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture of leading together and curiosity resulting in extraordinary performance.
We offer generous paid parental leave options, at Dubber there is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience whilst making a real impact.
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run Team Social events such as afternoon drinks, BBQ's, Team Lunches and more. We work in a hybrid model with a mix of days in the office and at home.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.