Inside Sales Representative
Welcome to Dubber (www.dubber.net), the world’s leading platform in conversation intelligence available from the world's telecommunication providers, our partners. Dubbers is uniquely connected directly to the provider networks which enables us to deliver immediate insights to businesses of any size. We work closely with our partners to help service their sizeable customer bases and support their sales teams, to allow businesses to unlock rich insights from conversations across multiple channels.
Dubber is listed on the Australian Stock Market (ASX:DUB) with offices in the USA, Australia, and the UK.
This is an exciting role working within a growing team in the Dubber America's team, you will work alongside Dubber partner managers, customer success and marketing teams to expand Dubber sales globally.
A key focus of this role will see you become a trusted advisor to the sales teams of Dubber partners accelerating Dubber and our partners growth by ensuring that Dubber is always top of their minds when engaging with their customers. As an expert on Dubber you will coach and support our partners on understanding the benefits of including Dubber in their pitches and the value to their customers.
You will take a very hands-on approach to both relationship management and consistently driving customer opportunities by evangelising Dubber’s value to key influencers within our partners. All of this will see success for Dubber, our partners and your own personal growth!
What You’ll Do
You will be a part of a team reporting to the Team Leader in the Americas where your day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Developing relationships with the sales teams and channels of Dubber partners
- Driving the sale of Dubber subscription packages through partners and direct to end customers
- Coach and assist sales teams and channels of Dubber partners in the method to sell and win Dubber subscription business
- Achieve (or even better.. exceed) monthly targets in revenue, profitability and channel enablement by smashing out your activity
- Showcase and demonstrate to Dubber partners the value impact to their
- Understand the products, packages, incentives of the core products sold by sales teams and channels of partners and then demonstrate how Dubber subscription packages can dramatically improve their results
- Create long-lasting relationships with sellers with partner and their channels
- Hunt for new business with your own clients in SME market, and assist the wider Dubber sales team with larger Enterprise opportunities
- Forecast and report on growth within the territory on a monthly basis.
What You’ll Bring
- You will have previous sales experience - preferably in the Telecommunications Industry, but if not that's ok!
- You understand how to communicate and drive compelling conversations via phone, email, social or other communications channels
- You are tech savvy and have the ability to learn new systems quickly such as Salesforce (or other CRM platforms)
- Ideally you have had exposure to working a start-up, rapid growth style environment
- You have the ability to understand basic technical requirements and translate them to those less technical
- If you have experience selling SaaS based service is advantageous - but if not that’s okay!
- You are an excellent communicator and have the skills to build relationships across a broad array of stakeholders and personality types.
- You have a persistent, resilient attitude with a high energy & can-do approach.
- You are a curious, rapid learner with the ability to consume & contextualise large amounts of new information
- You are highly resourceful, with an ability to work equally independently while being a strong team player
- And you have a complete belief in the amazing power of the Cloud!
- Competitive salary, bonus and share options on offer!
- 20 days paid vacation leave annually, with an extra 5 days after 1 year!
- Generous Paid Parental Leave options!
- Growing SaaS company where no two days will be the same with limitless opportunities!
- Global locations with flexible working options!
- Collaborative and supportive teammates!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant