Inside Sales Representative - Team Lead
Welcome to Dubber (www.dubber.net), the world’s leading platform in conversation intelligence available from the world's telecommunication providers, our partners. Dubbers is uniquely connected directly to the provider networks which enables us to deliver immediate insights to businesses of any size. We work closely with our partners to help service their sizeable customer bases and support their sales teams, to allow businesses to unlock rich insights from conversations across multiple channels.
Dubber is listed on the Australian Stock Market (ASX:DUB) with offices in the USA, Australia, and the UK.
As the Inside Sales Team Lead you will play a critical role in growing our business. You will lead a team of Inside Sales Reps (ISRs) in your region who are responsible for evangelising the Dubber message to key influencers within our partners.
You will be the ultimate player coach, leading by example managing your own Dubber partners, you will also oversee and manage the team of ISRs. You will be responsible for tracking their activity, ensuring they are building and following up on leads and pipeline, and ensuring the team reaches or exceeds their goals.
You will lead the ISR team in the acceleration of yield by partner, increasing the percentage of sales resource engagement across the partner and further demonstrating the value of Dubber to the partners. Reporting to SVP Americas, you will take a very hands-on approach to both relationship management and consistently driving customer outcomes within the territory.
As the Inside Sales Team Lead you will have the same responsibilities as the team you manage but with a few extra key tasks;
- Develop relationships with the sales teams and channels of Dubber partners
- Drive the sale of Dubber subscription packages predominantly through partners and direct to end customers
- Coach and assist sales teams and channels of Dubber partners in the method to sell and win Dubber subscription business
- Monitor and track the activity and metrics of the Inside Sales team, ensuring they meet growth objectives within their targeted, and report on performance to the Sales Leadership
- Actively lead by example and inspire others by achieving targets in revenue, profitability and channel enablement, generating and maximising partner retention through engagement and sustained relationships
- Understand the products, packages, incentives of the core products sold by sales teams and channels of partners and then demonstrate how Dubber subscription packages can dramatically improve their results
- Create enduring relationships with sellers with partner and their channels
- Hunt for new small and mid size business clients, and assist where appropriate Dubber Partner Managers with large Enterprise opportunities
- Satisfy the sales activity expectations within the role and manage the activity of the team
- Forecast and report on growth within the territory on a monthly basis.
What You’ll Bring
- Previous sales experience – preference to be within the Telecommunications Industry
- Experience in leading and developing sales people
- Understanding on how to communicate and drive compelling conversations via phone, email, social or other channels available.
- Ability to learn new software packages such as Salesforce.com (or other CRM platforms)
- Ideally, exposure to a start-up, rapid growth style environment .
- Although not a technical role, ability to understand basic technical requirements is a must.
- Experience selling SaaS based services is desired.
- You have excellent communication skills across a broad array of personality types.
- You are persistent, resilient, with a high energy & can-do approach.
- Curious, rapid learner with the ability to consume & contextualise large amounts of new information.
- You are highly resourceful combined with an ability to work independently.
- You are a strong team player.
- You have a complete belief in the amazing power of the Cloud.
- Competitive salary, bonus and share options on offer!
- 20 days paid vacation leave annually, with an extra 5 days after 1 year!
- Generous Paid Parental Leave options!
- Growing SaaS company where no two days will be the same with limitless opportunities!
- Global locations with flexible working options!
- Collaborative and supportive teammates!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.