Dubber is the world’s leader in conversation capture and intelligence, revolutionising how businesses capture, analyse, and leverage their conversations. With cutting-edge AI technology, Dubber provides a comprehensive suite of tools and features that goes beyond traditional call recording and transcription solutions.Built to scale to meet any need, Dubber allows organisations to unlock the insights to be found in calls, videos and messages.
Already adopted as core network infrastructure by hundreds of global communications services and applications worldwide, Dubber is specifically designed to help service providers to differentiate, drive new revenues and improve customer retention.
Dubber is listed on the Australian Stock Market (ASX:DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, London, Oxford, and Dallas.
What You’ll Do
This is an exciting role within our EMEA Sales team, reporting into our Sales Director, EMEA you will be primarily responsible for managing a portfolio of existing Service Providers (SP’s) relationships in the UK & EMEA market. You will focus on managing and expanding Dubbers partners, it is critically important to Dubber’s goal of driving consistent revenue growth from our key partner relationships.
A key success factor for the role is the ability of the Partner Director to deepen the existing relationships with senior executives within and across the defined SP’s in the UK & EMEA region with the objective of positioning Dubber as the market leading call recording & voice data analytics provider. You will build a substantial pipeline of opportunities to embed the Dubber solution within the core telephony infrastructure of these targeted SP’s.
Reporting to the Sales Director, UK/EMEA & working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer, you will take a very hands-on approach to both relationship management and to consistently driving customer outcomes within the SP.
- Lead engagement with key executives across Service Providers to create a significant pipeline of ‘Sell Through’ and ‘Sell With’ opportunities
- Cultivate relationships with Sales & Marketing leaders to ensure Dubber is consistently promoted & enabled within in the value proposition of the SP
- Leverage these relationships to drive the activation, enablement and sales ramp up via an extensive Sell-Through model, encompassing the various routes-to-market
- Achieve targets for revenue, usage/activations, profitability, and sales growth within your assigned SP’s
- Work closely with the Dubber marketing team on business opportunities within the industry to position Dubber as a thought leader to the SP’s
- Produce and update strategies for each SP, establish task assignments, milestones and coordinate input from all Dubber internal stakeholders.
- Deliver proposals, train Partner teams, assisting Partners during large end user opportunities and overall evangelising the Dubber service to Provider employees
- Provide regular sales & revenue forecasts and report on growth and key milestones within SP’s
Experience & Education:
- 5+ years relevant experience in Account Management
- Experience within the Telecommunications Industry and ideally exposure to the large telco carriers in the European region
- A detailed understanding of & experience in managing channel-based relationships
- Understanding of solution selling methodologies coupled with hands-on understanding of Salesforce.com
- Ideally, exposure to a start-up, rapid growth style environment
- Experience with leading sales engagements within the partner ecosystem
- Although not a technical role, ability to understand basic technical requirements is a must
- Track record of working across multiple functions, both collaboratively and independently
- Experience selling SaaS based services is desired
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have a persistent, resilient, high energy & can-do approach to your work
- You are a curious, rapid learner with the ability to consume & contextualise large amounts of new information
- Highly resourceful combined with an ability to work independently
- You are a strong team player
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary, bonus, and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture of leading together and curiosity resulting in extraordinary performance.
We offer generous paid parental leave options, at Dubber there is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience whilst making a real impact.
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run Friday Drinks, BBQ's, Team Lunches and more. Check out our website to see why our team love being Dubsters.