Welcome to Dubber (www.dubber.net), the world’s leading platform in conversation intelligence available via the world's telecommunication providers, our partners. Dubbers is uniquely connected directly to the provider networks which enables us to deliver immediate insights to businesses of any size. We work closely with our partners to help service their sizable customer bases and support their sales teams, to allow businesses to unlock rich insights from conversations across multiple channels.
Dubber is listed on the Australian Stock Market (ASX:DUB) with offices in the USA, Australia, and the UK.
You will be responsible for Service Provider Enablement, managing the end to end integration of Dubber’s key strategic Service Providers. You will manage the enablement process from pre-sales, through technical implementation to go live and revenue generation. You will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders and internal teams such as Sales, Development and Product.
This is not your classic project management role and requires a highly organised individual with the ability to adapt to different ways of working.
Dubber’s partners vary from SMEs to large complex organizations such as telcos and banks, therefore you will be building strong, long lasting relationships quickly, you will rely heavily on your communications skills. Our implementation projects involve integration of telephony and application services, so you will have the ability to understand and interpret high-level technical information.
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference within an enthusiastic, talented, and creative team.
Sitting within the wider technology team and reporting to Global Head of Customer Integrations you will have a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Management of implementation projects, implementing Dubber services for new and existing partners
- Project planning and plan management throughout the project
- Day-to-day management of multiple projects
- Ownership of partner communication, including regular calls, email communication and face to face meetings
- Managing defects that arise and providing solutions while managing stakeholder expectations
- Creating and delivering presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Developing and delivering reports to stakeholders
- Project risk management and escalation as required
- Managing project related changes through the change management process
- Driving improvements in the implementation / project delivery processes
Skills and Experience
- Experience delivering complex customer/partner projects
- Experience working in a technical environment
- Experience working within an Agile environment preferable
- Ability to work independently, know when to ask for help, take decisions and take responsibility for those decisions
- Experience working on projects involving SIP telephony implementations would be a bonus
- You are confident in managing demanding customers and negotiating for internal resources
- You can deal with the pressure of a project that is not going to plan and think on your feet
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are comfortable talking to technical and non-technical people at all levels
- You’re a self-starter, flexible and adaptable, passionate about problem-solving, and are tenacious with attention to detail.
- You are affable, unflappable with a good sense of humour!
- You are comfortable with technical matters
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary, and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture of leading together and curiosity resulting in extraordinary performance.
We offer generous paid parental leave options, at Dubber there is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience whilst making a real impact.
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run Team Social events such as afternoon drinks, BBQ's, Team Lunches and more. We work in a hybrid model with a mix of days in the office and at home.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.