Senior Human Resource Manager
Human Resources Manager
- Join an innovative company with a great culture
- Flexible Working Conditions
- A fun team environment
Ezypay is a multi-award-winning FinTech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our Leadership team.
Reporting directly to the Head of People and Strategy you will be required to support the needs of the business by delivering on people strategies to increase engagement and productivity.
Supporting offices in Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand as well as remote working employees, this role will be responsible for driving our HR strategy as well as maintaining the day-to-day operations requirements across the region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the Talent Acquisition function for all roles across the organization.
- Drive the new hire orientation to ensure it is effective in inducting new hires into the Ezypay culture.
- Ensure compliance with local employment relations regulations including employment contracts, employee entitlements, EHS requirements and compliance obligations.
- Create and maintain HR policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain Benefit programs to enhance the attraction and retention of employees.
- Maintain an employee Reward and Recognition Program.
- Support managers and employees in day-to-day HR Management.
- Manage the Performance Management program including a Performance Improvement Program, career development, and succession and talent management.
- Support managers and employees through the grievance process.
- Develop and maintain ongoing Learning and Development across teams and offices.
- Manage the remuneration program through internal and external bench-marking and annual salary reviews.
- Drive the KPI Incentive program for all eligible employees.
- Ensure roles are reviewed and Job Descriptions maintained to define roles, responsibilities and accountability.
- Ensure the HR system is maintained with accurate data.
- Manage the termination process for all roles including retention plans and turnover analytics.
- Manage the HR & Payroll team
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources / Management or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in Regional Human Resources Management.
- Ability to work across a diverse range of cultures.
- Experience working with remotely located teams.
- Ability to build relationships, mediate and resolve conflicts quickly.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle priorities and use good judgement.
- Ability to use discretion to maintain strict confidentiality
- Join a truly great place to work
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous Medical benefits
- A fun team environment