Payments Business Analyst (Pricing and Interchange) KL
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with strong payments industry experience and advanced problem-solving skills?
Ezypay is an award-winning fintech that specialises in processing subscription, recurring and installment payments. Ezypay was founded in Australia in 1996 and has grown to 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan and South Korea) and is continually expanding. Ezypay has its main offices located in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia.
About the Role
This newly created opportunity will see you bring your experience in payments solutions, and knowledge of payments processing, while engaging with both internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the Head of People and Strategy, you will work closely with our Sales, Finance, Product and Data teams. The role is varied, dealing with large sets of data, requiring an eagle eye to identify changes in trends when performing analytical tasks. You will assist with departmental month-end activities as well as shaping and leading merchant insights and repricing exercises for our partners and merchants.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Tracking market trends, card networking programs, and activities in the acquiring space.
- Benchmarking information and synthesising into recommendations and action plans, including;
- updates from providers
- industry news/reports, and
- technology development
- Producing merchant impact analysis on;
- Scheme Fees
- Service Fees and,
- Interchange Fees
- Determining the necessary data required to work on internal projects and perform analysis.
- Ensuring merchant / partner pricing models are always up-to-date, to support appropriate enhancements to models
- Reviewing, appending, and consolidating payments data from multiple acquirers.
- Updating central databases, creating tools and reports with findings from research and analysis
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the payments industry, including payment processing, credit card interchange and scheme fees and other international payment methods
- Ability to identify impacts from complex scheme documentation, and ability to question and foresee challenges
- Strong financial and analytical skills, and ability to manipulate large quantities of data
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Adaptability to fast moving environments
- Proficient in Excel and experience using BI/data visualizations tools such as Power BI
- Independent and self-motivated
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements and work life balance
- A fun team environment
- A dynamic and challenging technical environment
- An ability to make a genuine impact to the business and be a part of our exciting growth
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, don’t wait, apply now and commence immediately.
To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.