Ezypay is a multi award-winning Fintech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and South Korea) and we’re continually expanding.
Over the last few years, we have put significant effort into our next generation cloud subscription billing platform. This is a core strategic focus and we continue to actively develop and grow this platform.
Working within the Product Team, the Business Analyst will work collaboratively with the Product Owner’s to define requirements; writing User Stories and User Acceptance Tests, in line with the delivery of the Product Roadmap. You will help prioritise and sequence user stories and defects, participate in design sessions and work closely with the engineering team to ensure that the right technical solution is delivered, including performing User Acceptance Testing and signing off on feature releases.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will have a combination of analytical and stakeholder management skills, with an eye for detail.
- You participate in, and occasionally facilitate, requirements gathering and design sessions.
- You assist in defining Product requirements, including User Stories and User Acceptance Tests.
- You lead the team in User Story Mapping sessions to plan and prioritise requirements in order of importance and value
- You serve as a customer advocate for the internal product engineering team. You act as an escalation point to clarify requirements, elaborate on customer needs, and communicate feature intent.
- You assist with product acceptance testing and provide business context around minimum acceptable quality.
- You ensure implementation stays true to feature intent and identify areas of improvement.
- A bachelor's degree focused on business, finance or requisite industry experience.
- 2+ years in a product development function as a product owner, business analyst or in a technical capability with good domain-level understanding of payments industry.
- Excellent communication, analytics and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in Agile development process, framework, and tools.
- Experience within the Payments industry is an advantage, but not essential.
- A great place to work
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements and work life balance
- A fun team environment
- A dynamic and challenging technical environment
- Gym subsidies
- Casual Dress Code
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, don’t wait, apply now and commence immediately.
To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.