Junior Reconciliation Executive
Stand Out Points:
- Join an Innovative, Fun and Energetic company with a Great Culture.
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Development OpportunitiesStand out Points
Do you love working in a diverse, fast paced, and energetic environment?
A rare opportunity exists at Ezypay for a Junior Finance Executive.
Working within this very busy finance team, the right individual will possess strong analytical skills, fantastic communication skills, great attention to detail and a passion to develop with the team.
Ezypay is a multi-award-winning FinTech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 10 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, South Korea and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
We currently have three exciting Junior Reconciliation Executive positions available.
As a Junior Reconciliation Executiveat Ezypay, you will :
- Be a keen learner wanting to grow your career.
- Demonstrate capability to succeed in a rapidly growing and ambiguous environment.
- Display initiative and be proactive.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Daily reconciliation through comparison of internal systems and positions held at banks.
- Check reports and perform analysis
- Collaborate with senior/manager to ensure that daily reconciliation is accurately completed.
- Research outages through comparison of internal systems and positions held at banks.
- Other ad hoc reconciliation tasks
- A bachelor's degree in a finance or business-related subject. Some common degree schemes include finance, business, economics, accounting, statistics, business management or administration.
- Fresh graduates who are eager to learn are encouraged to apply.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and any experience with accounting systems is an added advantage.
- Fantastic mature attitude - must be a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The Perky Side of our Benefits
- Generous salary and incentive package
- Gym subsidies
- Substantial health care benefits
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working arrangements
- Guidance and mentoring from leaders within the business.
- Dynamic, positive work environment
- Fantastic team culture
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, don’t wait, apply now. To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
In Response to Covid-19
All interviews are currently being held virtually. If you are invited to attend an interview, our Human Resources team will guide you through our interview process