IT Desktop Engineer
Stand out Points
- Join an innovative, fun and Energetic Company with a great culture.
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Development Opportunities
Do you love working in a diverse, fast paced, and energetic environment? A rare opportunity exists at Ezypay for a Software Implementation Specialist.
Ezypay is a multi-award-winning FinTech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 10 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, South Korea and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
As a IT Desktop Support Engineer at Ezypay, you will :
- Manage IT support requests from users
- Perform the user onboarding and offboarding process · Identify and analyse significant problems & opportunities and provide solutions, determining root causes.
- Monitor client satisfaction (internal or external).
- Display initiative and be proactive
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manage user IT support requests to completion using Zendesk and remote control tools ( eg: RDP, Manage Engine endpoint security, Anydesk)·
- Help users’ by providing education of the technology tools and systems
- Maintaining a remote fleet of Mac and Windows desktop environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Exceptional Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Apple MacOS
- Exceptional knowledge in Office 365 including SharePoint and OneDrive
- Good understanding of Azure AD and remote deployment of applications
- Experience in troubleshooting a variety of issues on Mac and Windows (onsite and remote support experience)
- Analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Zendesk, Slack, Zoom and Atlassian products
- ITIL and Microsoft Certification (desirable)
The Perky Side of our Benefits
- Generous salary and incentive package
- Gym subsidies
- Substantial health care benefits
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working arrangements
- Guidance and mentoring from leaders within the business.
- Dynamic, positive work environment
- Fantastic team culture
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, don’t wait, apply now. To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
In Response to Covid-19
All interviews are currently being held virtually. If you are invited to attend an interview, our Human Resources team will guide you through our interview process