Talent Acquisition Specialist - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you love working in a vibrant and energetic team?
Are you a motivated, confident, and outgoing Talent Acquisition Specialist ready to drive the recruitment growth of Ezypay?
Ezypay is a multi-award-winning Fintech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and South Korea) and we’re continually expanding.
The Role (Accountabilities)
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Report to the Head of People & Strategy
- Have a focus on recruitment, often for specialised positions. You will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding employees for our organization.
- Build strong relationships and work closely with Hiring Managers to meet their recruitment needs
- Understand the strategic hiring goals of the business and always strive to provide the best hiring strategy
- Participate in a variety of Employer Branding events such as university career seminars, career fairs, strategic alliances with schools, etc.
- Write and publish job advertisements on Ezypay Career Page, Linkedin, Seek, Jobstreet, and other job-posting websites.
- Screen and interview candidates to determine suitability for shortlisting. Identify, attract and source hard-to-find passive talent using different niche sites/channels.
- Manage the coordination and administration of interview scheduling, resume filing, and new hire documentation.
- Hold stakeholders/managers to account in order to provide timely feedback to candidates on applications and interviews and expedite decision-making on new hires.
- Provide guidance and assistance to managers regarding the recruitment approval and hiring approval processes.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and that the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Reduce the reliance on recruitment agencies
- Assist with People & Strategy team projects as required
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Primary / Secondary School or equivalent in Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years recruitment experience
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of, and where to find, relevant employment legislation and regulations in regards to recruitment in Australia and Malaysia, would be an advantage.
- Ability to self-manage with exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Exceptional oral, and written communication skills with strong negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills.
- Exceptional skills in MS Office and computer literacy using HRIS systems to manage the recruitment process.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- A true enthusiasm and passion for recruitment, with the desire to make a meaningful contribution to continuously enhance our employee experience.