Associate Insights Analyst
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to change the world of consumer debt recovery for good. We're disrupting a broken industry and creating a better way for businesses to recover debt - where the customer comes first.
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of over 213 people, living and working across 5 key countries.
And we’ve also recently been named the AFR BOSS Best Place to Work! By focusing on the happiness and wellbeing of our people, we’ve created a truly flexible, purpose driven and engaging workplace. We’re all here with one shared vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
You will play a key role in our organization's data-driven decision-making process.Your primary responsibility will be to collaborate with key stakeholders, conduct in-depth research and provide actionable recommendations . Reporting to Insights Manager, you will work closely with the data team to ensure successful execution of insights, with a focus on long-term initiatives and recurring responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaboration. Partner with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into data insights, visualisations, projects or tasks.
- Team Player. Fostering growth and development within the team.
- Top-notch Visualisations. Develop and maintain visualisations tools, such as in Tableau. Ensure insights are presented in a clear and impactful manner, and promote access to data insights across the organisation.
- Documentation. Document results and produce client-ready and compelling presentation material ready for use by internal stakeholders
- Cross-functional Collaboration. Work closely with leaders of other internal departments within the organisation to develop work-plans, to ensure execution of projects and to align with agreed-upon timelines.
Experience and Skills
- Experience working in the analytics discipline, demonstrating strong understanding of data analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Experience performing deep investigations into the data, insights extraction, translation of findings.
- Demonstrated expertise in Tableau, or similar BI tools, including data preparation techniques, creating easy-to-understand visualisation, selecting the right type of charts, and producing interactive dashboards and calculated fields.
- Exposure to integrating analytics projects with various data sources, databases, and data warehouses to access and analyse data effectively.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Experience on developing written materials and presentations suitable for client meetings and external presentations.
- Understanding of the ability to manage inbound requests (ticket system)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with relational databases using SQL
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (or similar cloud service)
- Exposure to data models, database design development, data mining
- Exposure to managing, mentoring and training team members
- Strong project management skills and high attention to detail
- Exposure to or experience working in a multinational company or consulting firm
Tools used by Insights Team:
- SQL, Python, Snowflake, Tableau, Github
At InDebted, you get a lot more than just a highly rewarding and exciting career, we also offer:
Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, or a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
Employee equity - Access to share options in something big
Flexible paid leave - We offer a trust-based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
Remote work set-up - Once-off payment of $AUD750 or equivalent to help you create a working environment that supports your success and productivity.
Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indebted is also a proud 2022 Circle Back Initiative Global Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.