Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to change the world of consumer debt recovery for good. We're disrupting a broken industry and creating a better way for businesses to recover debt - where the customer comes first.
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of over 213 people, living and working across 5 key countries.
And we’ve also recently been named the AFR BOSS Best Place to Work! By focusing on the happiness and wellbeing of our people, we’ve created a truly flexible, purpose driven and engaging workplace. We’re all here with one shared vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
As a Project Manager, this role is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of projects and initiatives driven by InDebted’s business objectives and strategies. You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders in the Operations Excellence Team to support InDebted’s strategy and transformational projects are executed well.
In this role, you will develop, implement and execute project management strategies and processes, including managing projects from initiation to completion, ensuring that these strategic projects are delivered successfully, with key objectives and success measures met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop relationships with key stakeholders including the ability to influence, negotiate and guide senior level leaders to delivery to an agreed outcome.
- Prepare project briefs, cost benefit analysis or project justification documentation to ensure alignment on project objectives.
- Develop project plans and key business milestones including defining and managing expectations and scope negotiations throughout the project lifecycle, and providing regular project status updates.
- Work with cross functional project teams and resources that are geographically dispersed and across varied time zones/regions and ensuring that the work is coordinated smoothly and communicated well.
- Identify, document and mitigate all project related risks throughout every project lifecycle.
Experience and Skills - Must Have:
- Previous experience in managing M&A projects.
- Strong Change Management experience - Lead change management initiatives to ensure smooth transition, minimise disruption, and maintain morale.
- Experience in managing the integration of business systems and technology platforms.
- Experience in managing the standardisation of business processes across all entities to achieve operational synergies and efficiency.
- Experience in analysing situations, costs, processes to determine improvements and opportunities
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager working across multiple business and strategic initiatives and complex projects with tight deadlines.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and numeracy skills (both verbal and written).
- An ability to navigate a complex, dynamic, remote based company with strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision, paired with strength in taking independent initiative
- Extremely strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly with and engage diverse audiences
- Good organisational, planning, and coordination skills.
- Strong and proven experience with leading large enterprise projects from initiation to go-live
- Willingness to learn, adapt to new challenges and grow within the role.
Nice to Have:
- Business analyst skills: Experience in translating business requirements into user stories, acceptance criteria and specification documents.
- PM Certification
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses or collections industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google suite (eg. google sheets, google slides, google docs.) and MS Excel.
At InDebted, you get a lot more than just a highly rewarding and exciting career, we also offer:
Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, or a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
Employee equity - Access to share options in something big
Flexible paid leave - We offer a trust-based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
Remote work set-up - Once-off payment of $AUD750 or equivalent to help you create a working environment that supports your success and productivity.
Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indebted is also a proud 2022 Circle Back Initiative Global Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.