Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience and employs over 7,500 people. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
We provide merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions that eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method.
• Design and build terminal applications.
• Work with software QA team to analysis, design and develop function requirement specification for any project or software enhancement requested by client.
• Carrying out the impact analysis on every enhancement request.
• Debugging, fixing defects and provide root cause analysis.
• Working alongside with software QA team to achieve set goals.
• Liase with internal and external team to identify the problem and software enhancement.
• Collaborate with software QA team to improve the quality of the deliverables and improve operations efficiency and scalability.
• Maintain and document on every software release.
• Provide technical support to internal and external parties.
• Have risk and contingency planning.
• Supporting and maintaining all the system within company once it is up and running.
• Degree in computer science, software engineering or a related subject.
• At least 3-4 years working experience in software development.
• Experience in developing payment related applications.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
• Strong working experience on Android SDK, JSON, HTML and HTTP protocol.
• Strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin.
• Knowledge on programing language C/C++ is a plus.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Desire and ability to learn new skills and improve upon current skills.
• Highly self-motivated, goal oriented and self-directed.
• Required to support customer outside of Malaysia and has flexibility in travel